A Touch of Grace A Touch of Grace

hts

Epic

Voyage Of Odyssues Voyage Of Odyssues

fuck yeah

The artwork is less to be desired, but I'm a history buff, so I have to give praise.

fenix responds:

thanks

random bits of klass random bits of klass

I like it

I like claymation, not many people are very good at it. If you make another try to find a better set up (ie. away from your keyboard). You should have shown the snake actually devouring the guy, that would have been funny.

Table Soccer 3D Table Soccer 3D

Not bad

Two suggestions: the keys you chose to use as the primary moving functions are arbitrary and made it difficult to play. Also the constantly moving camera angle was distracting. Otherwise great game. I really like the super kick. No Foosball game is with out the heavy spin. The only thing its missing is the players spinning in three full circles, and the user grunting.

Goin Up Goin Up

auto-save

Is anyone else having problems with the save feature?

You Have To Burn The Rope You Have To Burn The Rope

yay

This is the first and only video game I have ever beaten in my life... thanks

Remember (Aaron/Tony) Demo Remember (Aaron/Tony) Demo

Not bad

The recording itself could use some tweaks, and it sounds like Aaron is singing in his inside voice, but all in all its not bad.

aaronmusslewhite responds:

lol yea. The recording was done very much on the fly. Actually tony is singing. I'm aaron and i recorded the drums, guitar, and bass. We'll probably redo it or remix it at a later time, i'm not sure yet.